Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.422 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,096 zł (2,177 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)