Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.434 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,265 zł (2,277 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (36 minutes ago)