Cost of living comparison between Bizerte, Tunisia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.762 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,763 zł (1,000 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)