Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,375 zł (824,549 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)