Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00637 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,349 zł (839,620 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 2 hours ago)