Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00624 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,051 zł (968,979 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)