Cost of living comparison between Bissau, Guinea-Bissau and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00660 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,370 zł (510,563 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)