Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00661 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,582 zł (996,455 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)