Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.946 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,015 zł ($1,524) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)