Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.757 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,405 zł ($2,503) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)