Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05388 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,049 zł (93,704 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)