Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05508 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,615 zł (65,624 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)