Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05883 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,149 zł (53,519 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)