Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.805 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 89% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,487 zł (£1,766) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)