Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.897 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,212 zł (£1,881) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)