Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.050 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 102% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,322 zł (£1,252) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (34 minutes ago)