Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,512 zł (﷼ 40,447,608) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)