Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,409 zł (﷼ 39,201,773) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)