Cost of living comparison between Birjand, Iran and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,378 zł (﷼ 19,160,002) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)