Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03347 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,621 zł (₨ 138,057) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (less than a minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (30 minutes ago)