Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.916 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,179 zł (RM5,656) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)