Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,588 zł (RM2,805) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (32 minutes ago)