Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.716 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 211% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,765 zł ($2,090) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)