Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.753 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,163 zł ($2,708) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)