Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.398 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,879 zł ($3,201) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)