Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.235 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,618 zł (€1,799) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (44 minutes ago)