Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.488 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,695 zł (€1,269) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)