Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,451 zł (€1,527) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)