Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.317 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,384 zł (€1,016) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (33 minutes ago)