Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05274 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,231 zł (₨80,238) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (43 minutes ago)