Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06015 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,881 zł (₨47,905) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)