Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05096 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,656 zł (₨71,736) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)