Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05561 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,869 zł (₨69,569) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (about 1 hour ago)