Cost of living comparison between Bila Tserkva, Ukraine and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16016 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,750 zł (23,413₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)