Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05088 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,121 zł (₨80,991) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)