Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05103 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,903 zł (₨115,684) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)