Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.168 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,852 zł (1,777KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)