Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.191 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,107 zł (2,331KM) in Bihać.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)