Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.175 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,156 zł (991KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)