Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05789 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,754 zł (₨47,571) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (43 minutes ago)