Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05280 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,447 zł (₨122,084) in Bhavnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)