Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05177 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,612 zł (₨89,095) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)