Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.309 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,077 zł (€2,106) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)