Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44677 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 175% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,590 zł (kr 32,657) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)