Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44286 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 166% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,960 zł (kr 27,006) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)