Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44096 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 169% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,931 zł (kr 38,397) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)