Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,830 zł (€2,755) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)