Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26365 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,319 zł (R 27,759) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)