Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40288 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,283 zł (8,149 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)