Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,954 zł (Rp 15,834,427) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)