Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.865 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,254 zł (1,485 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)