Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.852 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,249 zł (1,490 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)