Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.835 PLN / LYD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,314 zł (1,875 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)