Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.705 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,069 zł (2,613 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)