Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.580 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,996 zł (2,324 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)