Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.014 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,794 zł (R$ 6,699) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)