Cost of living comparison between Bellary, India and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05947 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,176 zł (₨53,405) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)