Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.126 PLN / BZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 97% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,914 zł (BZ$2,312) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)