Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 PLN / BZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,660 zł (BZ$4,222) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 2,000 Ariary (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)