Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03529 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,632 zł (74,595 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)