Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,274 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03601 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,748 zł (131,846 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)