Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,690 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03548 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,129 zł (144,571 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)