Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,747 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03652 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,934 zł (135,105 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)