Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,819 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03627 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,497 zł (151,534 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)