Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,706 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03621 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,578 zł (209,276 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)