Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05865 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 85% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,499 zł (₨144,896) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)