Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.742 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,742 zł (£1,844) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)