Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.863 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,341 zł (£2,332) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (about 2 hours ago)