Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.860 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,734 zł (£1,797) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)