Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.851 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,727 zł (£1,799) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)