Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.907 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,433 zł (£1,719) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)