Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.969 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,491 zł (R$ 6,701) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)