Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,217 zł (R$ 6,316) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,110 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)