Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03438 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,396 zł (98,765 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)