Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.374 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,193 zł (2,323 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)