Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.315 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,672 zł (2,792 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)