Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.426 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,049 zł (2,138 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)