Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00249 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,647 zł (4,269,548 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)