Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00250 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 86% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,195 zł (3,275,445 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)