Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 106% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,737 zł (3,134,629 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)