Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00228 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,332 zł (4,094,248 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)