Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00269 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,096 zł (2,269,418 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)