Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05814 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,436 zł (110,703 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)