Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06100 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,565 zł (124,026 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)