Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05781 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,348 zł (75,209 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (23 minutes ago)