Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,179 zł (元13,480) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (22 minutes ago)