Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,775 zł (元14,348) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)