Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,594 zł (元13,208) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (26 minutes ago)