Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.548 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,258 zł (元15,075) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)