Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.555 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 68% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,895 zł (17,814元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 2 hours ago)