Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.029 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,465 zł (9,202 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)