Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.020 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 90% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,312 zł (9,128 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)