Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.458 PLN / GEL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,864 zł (3,337 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)