Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.454 PLN / GEL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,680 zł (3,219 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)