Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.753 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,594 zł ($2,556) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)