Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03181 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,163 zł (162,304 Dinar) in Batna City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)