Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03165 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,647 zł (146,800 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 418 (about 1 hour ago)