Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03159 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,933 zł (156,159 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (42 minutes ago)