Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03139 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,867 zł (155,072 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)