Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 90% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,630 zł (1,628,081 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $21,407 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)