Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,348 zł (1,576,774 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)