Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00659 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,161 zł (1,389,508 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)