Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,975 zł (EC$4,874) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)