Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,134 zł (2,278,126 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)