Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,400 zł (987,950 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)