Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00333 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,937 zł (1,484,851 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)