Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,102 zł (2,301,291 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)