Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,487 zł (2,686,551 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (39 minutes ago)