Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.811 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 220% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,221 zł (CHF 4,782) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 4 hours ago)