Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.613 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 184% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,338 zł (CHF 3,691) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)