Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.086 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 224% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,096 zł (CHF 1,982) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)