Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 219% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,976 zł (CHF 2,499) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (31 minutes ago)