Cost of living comparison between Basel, Switzerland and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.969 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 217% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,870 zł (CHF 2,991) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)