Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00136 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,712 zł (COL$2,726,686) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (about 2 hours ago)