Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,702 zł (COL$3,671,803) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)