Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,769 zł (COL$4,759,381) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (16 minutes ago)