Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,617 zł (COL$2,658,174) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)