Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,769 zł (COL$2,766,573) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)