Cost of living comparison between Barrancabermeja, Colombia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00135 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,482 zł (COL$3,314,520) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)