Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,747 zł (COL$4,651,265) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)