Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06004 PLN / VES *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,110 zł (168,371 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)