Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35980 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 120% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,459 zł (Bs 31,847) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)