Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,807 zł (Bs 136,246,157) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)