Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38179 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 154% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,201 zł (Bs 31,958) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)