Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06043 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,431 zł (руб 56,779) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)